A membership at the "VW Fridolin-IG" is bringing you some distinct advantages:
- One club meet every year - if possible
- A number of "Fridolin Guides" - documents meant as technical helpers on various problems
- More specific literature as paper copies or online (book excerpts, brochures, car licenses, operating instructions, original VW spare part list etc.)
- Some reproduced spare parts
- Some used parts
- Mediation of cars (offers and requests)
- Purchase advice for novices. Therefore we compiled all essential data to a handy brochure
- Telephonic or written advice and information on generic Fridolin issues
- Spare parts reduced in price and vehicle related help
- Access to the internal website areas (Message Board, Chat, Classified Ads and more)
Bank name: Postbank Nuernberg
Bank location: Nuernberg
Swift code: PBNKDEFF
IBAN code: DE56 7601 0085 0185 5148 50
(Possible Paypal fees have to be paid by payment sender!)
The first transfer has to be minimum 18 € (approx. $25 USD). There is no seperate joining fee. After receiving your transfer, a personal username and password for the website member login will be sent to you by email.
Existing memberships can be extended by transferring any desired contribution; we will then calculate 0.05 € ($0.07 USD) per day. Of course any payments in kind or support will be counted. For example anyone arranging a Fridolin meeting will get five years for free.
IMPORTANT: Please send your personal data (full name, email address) along with the membership fee - e.g. using our contact form!